Monday, June 15, 2015

Quilts from working over the weekend.

A few things I worked on over the weekend.  First, a small quilt that I started out with 9-patch scraps in red, white and blues.  It was quilted using clam shells and some little flowers in the border.  I love the way it turned out.  What do you think?


This one is a "Same but Different" quilt that will be traveling in Oklahoma quilt shows in 2016-2017.  The top is done and now to figure out some special quilting to do on it.  It is a very modern design, so I think some sort of custom modern design would do it justice.

My Little Monsters quilt is now quilting and bound.  It will be on my Etsy account soon.  (Some how I always seem to get my feet in my pictures.  LOL)

What did you get done over the weekend?  Share it here with me!  I would love to see what you are working on.

So this makes 3 things done that were on my "to do" list.  Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment