Monday, November 16, 2015

It's a cold and dreary day in Oklahoma today........

I guess it was bound to happen sometime.......

What are you doing today in your work studio?


I am working at my real job today, but was doing some work in my studio over the weekend.

Here are some cute upcycled denim jeans bags that I finished up.  Too cute for that little something to carry a cell phone or for that little grown up girl to carry all her important stuff in.

First there is one with butterflies and a cute pink flower.

 Then a patchwork heart.
And isn't this one cute with the little girl and pink flower?

They all have a patchwork pocket on the back for additional storing of things.  Just what every little or grown up girl would want.  I will have them in my Etsy shop before the day is out.

I also worked on some big girl bags as well.  I didn't get them finished or any pictures of them yet, but maybe by the end of the week.......

What are you working on?  Show your projects here!  I would love to see them!

Happy Crafting and Quilting!

Glenda 




No comments:

Post a Comment