Thursday, November 19, 2015

Vintage Brother Sewing Machine


We Found this cute little blue/green vintage Brother Sewing Machine 1351A at an antique store a few weeks ago while traveling to the War Eagle Craft Fair in October.  It is mostly really grungy and dirty.  It needs a little TLC and some cleaning.  I haven't ventured to plug it in yet, but I think it will work just fine.
Isn't it just the cutest little machine?  I can't wait to try it out!



I have been searching for information about it online.  So far, I have found nothing on it.  Basically, I am looking for a manual.  This one threads a little different than other machines I have owned in the past and I think I may need a new tension knob, after some preliminary investigation and inspection.

If anyone can direct me to some information, I would be grateful.

Do you have a vintage machine or two in your sewing studio?  Do you use them?

I would love to hear about your little cuties!

Happy sewing and quilting today!
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment