Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello Monday!

Good Day Monday!
I spent quite a bit of time in the sewing studio over the weekend.  Some of that time was spent rearranging a closet, folding, sorting and organizing some of my fabric collection.  It's funny how you pick up a fabric and think, "I forgot I had this one."

This is a mini quilt that I had quilted.  My first.  Didn't it turn out great?
Then onto finishing a travel bag.  I love the colors.  The inside is the floral that is on that front pocket.  I am going to put it in the wash to see how it will fair.  I really want it to be washable, but haven't gotten the courage up to stick it in the wash yet.  Maybe tomorrow.







 I worked up an upcycled project.  This is a market tote made from old blue jeans.  I added a cute inner lining with colored dots.  You can see it in the straps.  Also added a cute flower embroidered to the front.  Great for toting to the market for those little items you need to pick up.

Then for a lazy Sunday afternoon, I picked up my hexie project.  Looks like I am a little more than half way around that cream border (if that is where I stop).  Hoping to do some more on it tomorrow.  My partner has a medical procedure that I will be taking him to and waiting to drive him back home.  Just the kind of time for working on my hexie project.


What did you work on over the weekend?  I would love for you to share.
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment